Friday 22nd May
Happy Birthday Oscar!
I hope you all have a brilliant half term!
Don't forget to be on our class page at 3pm to see your surprise :)
Miss you all and see you soon
Enjoy your exercise for the day :)
You do have a consolidation sheet of questions today. Please don't think of it as a test, but more an opportunity to show off all the knowledge you have gained over the last couple of weeks. I am proud of every single one of you and the progress you have made!
L.O. To write a balanced argument
SC1. I can change my writing to style to now write in the first person
SC2. I can articulate my own opinion
SC3. I can use interesting language
1) Reread your work from yesterday, look out for the following things:
- Are all your capital letters correct?
-Have you used a range of punctuation?
-Are your spellings correct?
-Have you used paragraphs correctly?
-Does it make sense?
2) Write your concluding argument in first person and expressing your own opinion.
3) Try and use interesting vocabulary. I have attached our word mat again but you could also include, rhetorical questions or questions tags.
4) Self mark you work using my marking grid below.
L.O. To know how to cook safely.
Today I would like you to create a informative guide on how to cook safely. However you choose to present it is up to you :) Watch my video for some ideas of what you need to include.
A fantastic choice from Mrs Smurthwaite today, this is one of my favourites :)