At Four Elms we know that successful relationships between parents and educators can have a long lasting and beneficial effect on children’s learning and wellbeing. We feel that the school has a great sense of community and family feel and we value being partners with you in your child’s education as we know that all adults play a significant role in developing children’s eagerness to learn. We will keep you well informed about things that are happening in our school and your child’s progress. Here are some of the ways we share information with parents
- Termly Head of School Newsletter. Click here for the latest newsletter
- Experience newsletters that includes information about what your children will be learning through their experiences. Please see your child's class page for this information.
- Emails/letters about events in school.
- Text message service to parents from the school
- School website including all the latest news
- School Facebook page.
- Two parents evenings a year and parent consultations for Class Four pupils.
- Parent information meetings. e.g E-safety, Values and Vision.
- Termly Parent Council Meetings that focus on feedback from parents.
- Head of School visible in the playground at the start and end of the school day
- Class teachers in the playground most days.