Thursday 21st May
We have nearly made it to half term guys! That's 8 weeks of online learning!!!!!
I am so impressed with how you are all coping, but I am very excited to see some of you very soon.
Remember to keep active.
L.O. To explore different methods of finding certain percentages.
SC1. I can find percentages of a number by using multiples of 10%
SC2. I can use my other mathematical knowledge to find other percentages of a number
L.O. To write a balanced argument
SC1. I can write a paragraph to introduce my argument.
SC2. I can use my for and against plan to write out my arguments
1) Write your introductory paragraph, introducing your argument and explaining what you are going to be talking about.
2) Write the main body of your article, alternating between for and against articles, making sure you use your evidence. Use the word mat attached to help you.
1) Create a annotated picture of your final dish you are going to make
2) Write the instructions on how to make it. Including an introduction, what you will need sections, method and closing statement.
I have attached the instructions check list we used last week to help you.
L.O. To think about how a diet can be adapted to suit a body type or need.
SC1. I can plan a healthy balanced meal for a specific goal
SC2. I can plan a healthy balanced meal for a specific need
1) Choose 3 Mr Men characters; 1 from green, 1 from orange and 1 from red
2) Create the perfect meal for each Mr Men character to suit their specific need or goal. Make sure you include:
-Who you are designing a meal for
-What you need to include
-Explain your decision.