Wednesday 20th May
Happy Wednesday Class 4!
Only 3 more days until half term!
Let me know what you get up to in your PE time :)
L.O. To find the percentage of an amount
SC1. I can find: 25%,50%, 10% and 1% of an amount using a bar model
SC2. I can find: 25%, 50%, 10% and 1% using division.
L.O To plan a balanced argument
SC1. I know the key features of a balanced argument
SC2. I can write arguments for and against a topic
SC3. I can back my arguments up with evidence.
1) Please watch the video explaining the key features of a balanced argument
2) Do some research to get some evidence and gain an opinion on our title, "Is meat crucial for a balanced diet?".
3) Write your for and against arguments in the table attached below, including at least one piece of evidence.
4) Make sure your arguments are balanced. You need the same amount of for and against arguments.
How many ideas can I think of?
1) Create some balanced meal plates filling in each category with a food your wrote down yesterday.
2) Decorate your journaling page so its lovely and colourful and includes a title.
Which is the best idea?
3)Choose which plate/dish you are going to make
4) Write an explantation of why you chose that dish- remember we want to make the healthiest most balanced dish possible.
Dear Year 6,
Please think of a goal and use the 6 boxes to help you solve any problems and overcome any obstacles to reaching that goal.
Dear Year 5,
Please see the task attached. Can you fill in the boxes and answer the Five at Five question.